Artist - War From A Harlots Mouth
Album - Transmetropolitan (2020 Remastered)
Year - 2020 (Originally released in 2007)
Genre - Mathcore / Grindcore / Deathcore
Country - Germany
Quality - MP3 / CBR 320 Kbps
Label - Lifeforce Records
01. How to Disconnect From Your Social Surrounding in Half an Hour
02. Heeey... Let's Start a Band!
03. The District Attorneys are Selling Your Blood
04. Trife Life
05. Fighting Wars With Keyboards
07. Thousand Complaints, One Answer.
08. If You Want to Blame Us for Something Wrong, Please Abuse This Song!
09. Riding Dead Horses is a Fucking Curse
11. And in the Right to Make Mistakes, We May Lose And Start Again...
After taking the underground by storm with their debut EP in 2006, 'Transmetropolitan' gave War From a Harlots Mouth world wide recognition once it hit the scene in September 2007.
WFAHM went from a side project to a heavily touring band within just a couple of months and soon spread their chaotic mix of Mathcore, Grindcore and Hardcore across the globe.
'Transmetropolitan' combined influences such as The Red Chord, Between the Buried and Me as well as Cephalic Carnage and energized them with a no bullshit Berlin Hardcore attitude. In combination with the band's excessive live shows, the album gained an undeniable cult following.
This reissue features a remaster by guitarist Simon (Sludge Studios), which - rather than being louder than the original - offers a more dynamic range and much clearer, more aggressive edge.
Long story short: 'Transmetropolitan' sounds better than ever!